- You are here:
- Department of Astronomy
- Data from the AlbaNova telescope in new PhD thesis on supernovae 2015-05-25
- Ultraviolet light from young stellar explosion 2015-05-22
- Postdoctoral position in Solar Physics 2015-04-29
- Three PhD student positions 2015-04-01
- New findings on coronal heating 2014-10-17
- 27 May PhD defense, Mattias Ergon On May 27th, 13:00 in FB52, Mattias Ergon will defend his PhD thesis, with the title "Supernova 2011dh and the progenitors of Type IIb supernovae".
- 29 May PhD defense, Hannes Jensen On May 29th, 13:00 in FB52, Hannes Jensen will defend his PhD thesis with the title "Simulating observational probes of reionization".