Research at the Department of Astronomy
Research in astronomy and astrophysics at the department is both observational and theoretical, and ranges from nearby objects like the Sun to the most distant galaxies. There is also a strong interest in astronomical instrumentation. Research areas.
In our research seminars, current research from all areas of astronomy and astrophysics is presented. You can read more about our seminar programme and see the list of upcoming seminar speakers in our seminar pages.
December 14, 2011
Page editor: Hannes Jensen
- 4 PhD positions in astronomy 2017-03-30
- The Swedish Research Council has granted support to the GREAT research environment 2017-03-03
- Open position: Postdoctoral Fellow in Extragalactic Astronomy 2017-02-20
- New Research Council grants for astronomy 2017-01-17
- Daniel Mortlock, new guest researcher at the department 2016-10-10