Research at the Department of Astronomy
Research in astronomy and astrophysics at the department is both observational and theoretical, and ranges from nearby objects like the Sun to the most distant galaxies. There is also a strong interest in astronomical instrumentation. Research areas.
In our research seminars, current research from all areas of astronomy and astrophysics is presented. You can read more about our seminar programme and see the list of upcoming seminar speakers in our seminar pages.
December 14, 2011
Page editor: Hannes Jensen
- Data from the AlbaNova telescope in new PhD thesis on supernovae 2015-05-25
- Ultraviolet light from young stellar explosion 2015-05-22
- Postdoctoral position in Solar Physics 2015-04-29
- Three PhD student positions 2015-04-01
- New findings on coronal heating 2014-10-17