Research at the Department of Astronomy
Research in astronomy and astrophysics at the department is both observational and theoretical, and ranges from nearby objects like the Sun to the most distant galaxies. There is also a strong interest in astronomical instrumentation. Research areas.
In our research seminars, current research from all areas of astronomy and astrophysics is presented. You can read more about our seminar programme and see the list of upcoming seminar speakers in our seminar pages.
December 14, 2011
Page editor: Hannes Jensen
- PhD students in astronomy (open positions) 2016-03-31
- Open postdoctoral research position in astronomy, focus on supernovae 2016-03-30
- Transit of Mercury on May 9th 2016-03-09
- Data from the AlbaNova telescope in new PhD thesis on supernovae 2015-05-25
- Ultraviolet light from young stellar explosion 2015-05-22