Research at the Department of Astronomy
Research in astronomy and astrophysics at the department is both observational and theoretical, and ranges from nearby objects like the Sun to the most distant galaxies. There is also a strong interest in astronomical instrumentation. Research areas.
In our research seminars, current research from all areas of astronomy and astrophysics is presented. You can read more about our seminar programme and see the list of upcoming seminar speakers in our seminar pages.
December 14, 2011
Page editor: Hannes Jensen
- Open positions: Postdocs (supernovae, extragalactic astronomy) 2016-12-14
- Daniel Mortlock, new guest researcher at the department 2016-10-10
- Big grant for solar physics 2016-10-05
- Heating the Early Universe - PhD thesis by Kai Yan Lee 2016-09-21
- After the May 9th transit of Mercury 2016-05-12